EA Sports FIFA 19 delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering authentic in-match atmospheres, featuring gameplay updates including elevated on-pitch personality and a striking overhaul, and providing new andEA Sports FIFA 19 delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering authentic in-match atmospheres, featuring gameplay updates including elevated on-pitch personality and a striking overhaul, and providing new and unrivaled ways to play. Champions Rise in FIFA 19.
* UEFA Champions League coming to FIFA 19 -- There's no higher level in club football than the UEFA Champions League. Dreams are achieved and legends are made in this historic tournament that showcases the best clubs in the world. FIFA 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch is infused with the UEFA Champions League, thanks to official match presentation, a variety of tournament experiences that includes the Europa League and Super Cup, and an all-new commentary team in Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.
* Brand new modes -- Experience the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode to play the famous tournament from the group stage to the final at the The Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid. Discover deep integration of the massive club competition in both Kick Off and Career Mode. Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
FIFA 19 - 'The Journey: Champions' Official Story Trailer
Autoplay On Off
|This publication does not provide a score for their reviews.|
|This publication has not posted a final review score yet.|
|These unscored reviews do not factor into the Metascore calculation.|
Sep 19, 2018Heaving with all that content, and impressing on the pitch where it counts, this is the best FIFA has been in years. I won’t deny I’m more than a little in love with it. The highest praise I can give is that I wasn’t expecting to say that this year. Well played.
Sep 28, 2018I´m actually surprised about the fact, that I need to defend an EA game after that disasterous Battlefield 5 BETA. So, let´s start it shallI´m actually surprised about the fact, that I need to defend an EA game after that disasterous Battlefield 5 BETA. So, let´s start it shall we?
I don´t understand why people need to hate this game that much. It´s not perfect, yes, but it´s gameplay actually really fluid, the players have fast reactions and the movement doesn´t feel as sluggish as it felt in the 18th for me. YES, it is not totally realistic, but I´am actually loving this game, because the gameplay is FUN. I tried PES 2019 too, and I know it has a more REALISTIC gameplay then FIFA 19. But I like football games much better the "FIFA way", and still I appreciate sometimes to go for few PES "style" matches...because by it´s way is really good too. That is actually really good for us, because we have TWO options to pick. First, which tries to be as realistic as it can ( PES 2019 ) and the Second, which is less realistic ( FIFA 19 ), but has a story mode ( which is cheesy a little bit, but still appreciated ), a lot of game modes which are actually fun ( House of rules ) if you don´t want to play a serious match just want to have some fun with your friends...and as I told I actually love the base gameplay too. So that´s all folks. Please don´t want FIFA to become PES. I don´t think so, that we want to have 2 exactly same football games from two different companies. Just switch...you have the option. Cheers!… Expand
Sep 24, 2018Awful game... just tested in trial version...origin early access... super unrealistic , the players shoot like they were practicing in yogaAwful game... just tested in trial version...origin early access... super unrealistic , the players shoot like they were practicing in yoga for thousand years , they run like They are ice skating..the only thing is better than before is defense tackle and gk .the fifa17 was the best fifa ever fifa 18 was a bit worse but fifa 19 is **** ridiculous!!!… Expand
Oct 4, 2018Essentially the same game as last year. Absolutely no change to career mode, some minor upgrades to gameplay and graphics; but not enough toEssentially the same game as last year. Absolutely no change to career mode, some minor upgrades to gameplay and graphics; but not enough to justify the £45 price tag.
It seems EA have given up on single player career mode to concentrate on milking the cash cow that is FUT. If you are looking to buy this game for career mode, I recommend waiting a few months until you can pick it up from a Key shop for half price.… Expand
Oct 6, 2018Another year of EA cheating pay to win football parody. New is only licences for cups. Gameplay is horrible and no reflect players skills. SoAnother year of EA cheating pay to win football parody. New is only licences for cups. Gameplay is horrible and no reflect players skills. So many bugs and mistakes from recents years are here too and ofcourse so many new. EA make sports games so many years and it´s tragedy. In EA works criminals, because FUT is hazard and EA make nothing to change it. I hope this is the last year from this worst company.… Expand
Sep 28, 2018Fifa 19 is horrible, coming over to it from having played PES 19 for a month, it feels horrible and looks terrible. The gameplay is reallyFifa 19 is horrible, coming over to it from having played PES 19 for a month, it feels horrible and looks terrible. The gameplay is really unrealistic too. It is full of stutter and graphical glitches in the replays and videos of players coming on the pitch. And being forced to sit through all that champions league intro at the start made me want to quit! What a waste of my money, back to PES for me (first year I have played PES since 2007 and loving it).
The game doesn't feel finished, its a mess!… Expand
Sep 25, 2018This is a review for those who play with a keyboard, but may have some value for others. I play only the ultimate team.
I am a keyboardThis is a review for those who play with a keyboard, but may have some value for others. I play only the ultimate team.
I am a keyboard player since FIFA 2001, as the year passed it was more difficult to play with a keyboard against players with a controller, but this year's FIFA is absolutely ridiculous.
- Unbelievably hard. If you play against an opponent that uses a controller, you will be outmatched most of the time, simply because he can move to directions that can't be done with a keyboard.
- Player AI is the most stupid yet. Really shocking actually. Only the player you control shows some passion, all the other are standing there like some rag dolls, running casually.
- The ball bounces off so much from the players, that is can randomly find the opponent in front of an open goal.
- Every corner is a bicycle kick to your face (or net).
- Maybe you thought that you can concede 4 but score 5, well sadly this year it is extremely hard to score with a keyboard.
- Limited directions. You can shoot only to the middle, far left or far right because of keyboard limitations, but it has zero optimization! Almost every shot is to the post, or to the crowd.
- Penalties- again, zero optimization. 3 directions, to the post or out most of the time.
- Free kicks- I don't know how they work. I did 10 times the same thing and got 10 different outcomes.
- The Division rivals suck in my opinion, makes you a slave to the game. No more casual play in ultimate team.
- If you are a keyboard player and still don't believe me, just play the skill games, and see how limited you are.
For me, as a keyboard player, this is the worst FIFA I have ever played. Thank you EA for **** over the keyboard players, making it impossible to play against players with a controller, and even against the AI at higher difficulties.… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)